Sunday, January 20, 2008

Scrubbing...

I decided that it was past time to scrub the kitchen clean. So the other day that is what I did. I actually had all 3 girls in there helping me. =) No, I didn't ask them. They were having fun...washing the front of the cabinets, the fridge, the window, the stove and so on.

Well.... Rosie wanted some windex on her paper towel too, just like her big sisters. I of course told her no, that she was to young for chemicals and I went back to scrubbing the sink. A couple of minutes later I peek over at her to see how she's doing and I caught her......

Shaking her sippy cup upside down on the cabinet door and then wiping it with her paper towel!

Oh I tell ya! Kids. Yep, she's my little monkey butt. I couldn't help it, I had to laugh.

I, of course, started wetting her paper towel with water after that. There, now she's happy. (and so is momma) =o)

No comments: