Thursday, January 24, 2008

Pampering Mom!

Oh My!!!

Ahhhhhhhhh!

My sweet little Lily....

She asked me to come upstairs - when I got to the top of the steps she told me to close my eyes. She takes my hand and walks me to my bedroom door. Then I hear music start (Tim McGraw!). And I'm told that I can open my eyes. =o)

There is a candle glowing, my bed is made and on top of the bed I see....lotion, a massage bar, make-up and nail polish.

How sweet is that?????

Lily told me to lay down on the bed and she massaged my back. After the massage she put make-up on me. We never got to polishing my nails because by then Jasmine was in the bedroom wanting make-up on as well.

It was such a wonderful massage! Such a wonderful daughter!

One happy momma in the house tonight!

(until hours later and they turned into brats. he he)

No comments: