Sunday, January 20, 2008

FREE History Schedule

I found this goody on the WellTrainedMind boards (which is now a forum, *whispers* go check it out) .


Lunablog.net has free lesson plans that you can download. I think it is so wonderful that she is offering these for free. The lesson plan is called Mosaic Introduction to World History Part 1: Myths, Maps, and Marvels. She has a couple different versions. One using Story of the World: Ancient Times the other using A Little History of the World by E.H. Gombrich. She also gives you a choice of downloading the 'plain' version or the 'prehistory and evolution' version. How awesome is that?!

The only thing that makes me sad, *pouts* is that we're getting ready to start the Middle Ages so I can't use this lesson plan yet. But I am saving it for when it's Jasmine's turn for Ancient History.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

People should read this.