Sunday, January 20, 2008

Fun Stuff...

After reviewing the posts that I recently posted about Jasmine's preschool I decided that I had better go back and post about all the fun learning toys they have to play with too. =o) It's not just all workbooks and no fun.
  • Play-doh (with alphabet cookie cutters too)
  • Puzzles
  • Legos
  • Lincoln Logs
  • Sewing Cards
  • Books Galore! (seriously)
  • Blocks (building and abc)
  • Art supplies (Jasmine loves, scissors, glue stick and construction paper!)
  • Matching games
  • Chalkboard (they enjoy this)

We have a lot more stuff but that's what popped in my head. These are all educational things that they can play with whenever they want.

I understand that most 3 yr olds are not going to want to sit down and work in workbooks or do worksheets. Jasmine just happens to be little different and loves them. If it weren't for the fact that she was always asking to do them, I probably would not have purchased them yet. Right now 'school' is fun for her and it's kinda like a game. I want to point out that I am following her lead.

As a side note, I'm really curious to see what India will be like when she's 3. Will she be anything like Jasmine? Will she be the complete opposite? I think it will be very interesting to see.

No comments: