Thursday, January 24, 2008

Date Night

My mom watched the girls the other day so hubby and I could go to the movies. India was actually without me for 5 hours!!! That's a record for her.

Anyhow, we went to see Sweeney Todd. I really enjoyed the movie!! It was wonderful. When I asked my husband what he thought about it he said, "I didn't care for all the singing, but besides that it was pretty good." I loved the singing. I thought it was awesome how most of the story was told through song. Loved it!

I had to close one eye for some of it. =o) That's what I do on scary parts....cover one eye so that I'm just peeking at the movie. Oh I'm sure I look pretty silly when I do it too.

I love Johnny Depp, he is an amazing actor. Someday I'd love to own all of his movies. Yeah, I'm dorky like that. =o)

No comments: