Saturday, January 19, 2008

Blogging....

I have been reading a lot of homeschool blogs lately. Wow! I've been learning so much from them. They have been such a blessing. I wonder if the bloggers even realize how helpful their blogs are. We are only in our second year of homeschooling and it has been so great to see what other homeschoolers are doing. What's working for them....what's not...what changes they make and on and on. In fact they are the reason that I'm sitting here right now creating my own blog. I'm hoping that eventually if I can get this up and running then maybe someone new to homeschooling will come across my blog and find it helpful in their journey. My other reason for starting this blog is in hopes of sharing our journey with our family (and friends).

Here we go.......

No comments: