Sunday, January 20, 2008

Let Preschool Begin...

Once I started teaching Lily, Jasmine had to be right there and involved. I constantly heard "Momma, do you have a worksheet for me"? Jasmine was requesting this at the age of about 2 1/2. At first I was just giving her extra math worksheets (etc.) and letting her draw and scribble all over them. Well, not just scribble. She was constantly trying to write words. Using little symbols and o's as her letters. I also had to start making a copy of Lily's history coloring pages so that Jasmine could do that too.

Eventually I purchased her some Kumon workbooks. First their tracing one, which she absolutely loved and then their cutting workbook.

So that was the beginning of Jasmine's preschool. I will make separate posts about the different things we've done or are doing since then.

No comments: