Wednesday, August 6, 2008

This is so Awesome...

I just came across a new toolbar today. Yep a toolbar. But this isn't just any old toolbar. This one is so perfect....perfect for homeschoolers! :)

I love it! Seriously. It's the Homeschool Toolbar and it has some great features.
  • Homeschool blogs
  • homeschool websites/resources
  • email
  • Gadgets - todo list, notes, calculator. (I love the notes)
  • weather
  • You can personalize....I added buttons to open Word, Excel, notepad and paint with one click.
  • The search box is really neat to. You can search the web, the site your on and ebay! AND if you see something on the page you're on that you want to learn more about just highlight the words and they automatically show up in the search box...just press enter to do your search!
How cool is that? Really? Ok, so go check it out. On their site you'll see their complete list of items on the toolbar (I didn't name them all) and at the bottom of the page they have a picture of the toolbar. I hope you like it too!


http://homeschoolbar.com


No comments: