Wednesday, February 6, 2008

School books....

We got our state refund back last week. Yeah! So I purchased some new books. =)

Writing Tales I - I can't wait to get and start this. I wanted to start it at the beginning of the year but we didn't have the funds for it. So, yeah!

Your Business Math - Pet Store - This was a new find for me. I'm so excited to get this. I'm not sure how soon we'll start it yet but probably pretty soon. I downloaded the ebook version so now I need to print it all out and put it in a binder.

Ok, some more books too but those were the highlights.

Next week I'm planning on purchasing Latin for Children A. We haven't started Latin at all yet so it'll be interesting to see how it goes! Lily is excited about getting this though! That makes me happy! She told me a couple weeks ago that she wants to learn the language the Romans spoke. =o) She's really been enjoying history!

On that note... I think we're going to add in Hindi next year for the whole family. I would like to add it now but I figured it would be better to wait since Lil is starting Latin now. So, Jasmine and India will be learning Hindi first and then Latin later. I actually prefer it that way for them anyways. They are, after all, my little Indians! =)

Anyhow, I'm pretty excited. It always feels like christmas when I get a shipment of school books. Oh My Nerd! ha ha ha

No comments: